Serves: 4 - 6Prep Time: 25Total Time: 2 hrs
A bold burst of three delicious fruits come together in this colorful fruit sorbet! The guilt free way to keep fresh this summer! Alternate fruits to make a rainbow of sorbets sweet enough the whole family will love! Really the possibilities are endless, mix, match and blend fruits to make it a recipe of your own!
- 3-4 cups Welch’s Frozen Four Berry Mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until the water is reduced by approximately half, about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent burning and to ensure no sugar is sticking to the bottom of the saucepan. Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- Fill a smoothie blender with half of the fruit and then top with 1/4 cup of the syrup and the lemon juice. Blend until smooth and then add the remaining fruit and syrup.
- Once the fruit is completely pureed, pour it out into a freezing container – loaf pans or glass casserole dishes work nicely.
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
Make multiple batches with different fruit so you can mix and match sorbet colors and flavors in each serving bowl.