Serves: 10Prep Time: 10Total Time: 10
Ramiros from Hot 96.9 know what’s good when it comes to food! Try his favorite appetizer dip: Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- 1 10 oz. bag Welch’s Frozen Avocados, thawed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen spinach, drained and chopped
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- crushed red pepper flakes
To Thaw: Place avocados on a plate at room temperature for approximately 60 minutes or microwave* at 20-second intervals until thawed. For best flavor and texture, serve while still slightly frozen. *As microwaves vary, time may need to be adjusted. Keep frozen, do not refreeze.
- In a small food processor, combine avocados, lemon juice, cream cheese and garlic. Purée until smooth.
- Scoop avocado mixture into a medium bowl and fold in spinach, artichoke and parsley. Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Garnish with more parsley and red pepper flakes and serve.
If you love this Avocado recipe, try these!