Serves: 4Prep Time: 15Total Time: 20
This delicious and nutritious snack comes to us from 95.5 PLJ ‘s Annie!
- 1 10 0z. bag Welch’s Frozen Avocados
- 2 cups of panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- Chilli powder
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thaw avocado chunks.
- Squeeze some lime juice over them.
- Dip into the flour, egg and seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Once they are on the sheet pan drizzle avocado oil over top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
If you love this Avocado recipe, try these!