Serves: 2Prep Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 5 minutes
So delicious and so easy to make, our fruit crepes recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dessert. Try it with this simple blueberry filling, or get creative with other fruit fillings.
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 egg whites
1/2 cup skim milk
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 cup of Welch’s Frozen Blueberries, thawed and drained
1 tbsp confectioners’ sugar for dusting
Vanilla frozen yogurt or frozen whipped cream as a topping (optional)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the whole wheat flour, egg whites, milk, salt and oil until smooth.
2. Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet. Tilt the pan in a circular motion to allow the batter to spread evenly to the edges. Cook until the bottom is light brown and the top starts to look dry, about 2 minutes.
3. Flip the crepe and place 2 tablespoons of blueberries in the center of the crepe. Cook another 2 minutes.
4. Fold the crepe in half and transfer it to a plate.
5. Dust with confectioners’ sugar or top with a dollop of frozen yogurt or frozen whipped cream.