Serves: 18 barsPrep Time: 15 minutesTotal Time: 25 minutes
Finally our Very Berry Granola Bars are a granola bar so easy to make and with real fruits! Frozen fruits are the perfect fit for this recipe making it a whole lot easier to do! Bring your kids in for this project and you may find them licking the bowl!
- 3 cups Welch’s Antioxidant or Four Berry Mix Frozen Fruit Blend, thawed
- 5 cups oatmeal (quick cook oats)
- 1 cup apple sauce (used unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a 9”x13” baking pan with cooking spray.
- Add oatmeal in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, add apple sauce, milk, honey, cinnamon and butter. Stir well.
- Add wet ingredients to oatmeal and mix well.
- Press half of oatmeal mixture into prepared pan using the back of a spoon or your fingers.
- Top with Welch’s Antioxidant or Four Berry Mix Frozen Fruit Blend and spread evenly in pan.
- Add remaining oatmeal mixture to the fruit and press gently together.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
A great snack for kids and the whole family!