Serves: 12Prep Time: 15 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutes
A healthy and always delicious explosion of blueberry gems in every bite! Both mom and kid approved, this is the snack you’ll keep on making!
- 2 cups Welch’s Frozen Blueberry Fusion Blend or Welch’s Frozen Blueberries
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Spray down muffin pan or line pan with liners.
- In a large bowl combine oats, eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add in fruit and pecans. Mix gently with a large spoon.
- Scoop and evenly place in muffin pan. These will not rise so it’s okay to fill completely to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool 15 minutes before attempting to remove the muffins.