Serves: 1Prep Time: 10Total Time: 10
Try this delicious Mashed Avocado Toast from KTU 103.5 ‘s very own Cubby!
- 1 10 oz. bag of Welch’s Frozen Avocados, thawed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea Salt
To Thaw: Place avocados on a plate at room temperature for approximately 60 minutes or microwave* at 20-second intervals until thawed. For best flavor and texture, serve while still slightly frozen. *As microwaves vary, time may need to be adjusted. Keep frozen, do not refreeze.
- Thaw Welch’s Frozen Avocados in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and sea salt, to taste.
- Mash the ingredients together with a fork, keeping the texture slightly chunky.
- Spread half the mash onto each piece of toast and garnish with some red pepper flakes and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve immediately.
If you love this Avocado recipe, try these!