Serves: 12Prep Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 10 minutes
These Mini Cream Cheese Fruit Tarts may take you only 10 minutes to make, but they’ll be gone in seconds! This truly is a family favorite, it’s a mini dessert that makes one big impression!
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1-2 cups Welch’s Frozen Fruit Antioxidant Blend, thawed
- 2 dozen mini phyllo cups, thawed
- Whip together cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until well-blended and creamy.
- Add 1 to 2 cups frozen fruit, depending on your personal preference.
- Carefully mix until blended. Drop cheese and fruit mixture into miniature phyllo cups by the spoonful.
- Decorate with small pieces of fruit or mint leaves. Serve immediately.