Serves: 6-10Prep Time: 5 minTotal Time: 5 min
Does our go-to guacamole recipe have you feeling underwhelmed?
Kick-up your Cinco de Mayo celebrations with this delicious guacamole with a smokey chipotle twist from Chef Stuart O’Keeffe!
- 1 bag(10 oz.) Welch’s Frozen Avocados, thawed and mashed
- 1 Tbsp chipotle in adobo sauce very finely chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Coloured tortilla chips
To Thaw: Place avocados on a plate at room temperature for approximately 60 minutes or microwave* at 20-second intervals until thawed. For best flavor and texture, serve while still slightly frozen. *As microwaves vary, time may need to be adjusted. Keep frozen, do not refreeze.
- In a small bowl, gently mash thawed Welch’s Avocados
- Mix in chipotle and adobo sauce, olive oil and lime juice until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with coloured tortilla chips
If you love this Avocado recipe, try these!