Serves: 12Prep Time: 25Total Time: 25
Your favorite guacamole just got better with this Chef Stuart O’Keeffe original!
- 2 bags (10 oz.) Welch’s Frozen Avocados, thawed and mashed
- 1 medium gold potato, peeled, chopped into small bits, and roasted
- 6 cloves of garlic roasted and mashed
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 medium red tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro & lime oil pesto
- 1 sourdough bread bowl
- 2 oz Dubliner Irish white cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
To Thaw: Place avocados on a plate at room temperature for approximately 60 minutes or microwave* at 20-second intervals until thawed. For best flavor and texture, serve while still slightly frozen. *As microwaves vary, time may need to be adjusted. Keep frozen, do not refreeze.
- Combine all ingredients (except cheddar cheese) in a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir well to combine and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Scoop mixture into Sour Dough Bread bowl.
- Top your guacamole with White Cheddar cheese.
- Serve with extra bread
If you love this Avocado recipe, try these!