Serves: 1 loafPrep Time: 1 hr. 15 min.Total Time: 1 hr. 15 min.
This vibrant tropical loaf pairs perfectly with morning coffee or afternoon tea. One taste will sweep your taste buds away to an exotic ride to flavor town!
- 2 1/2 cups of Welch’s Sunrise Blend, thawed and blended into a puree.
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ cups flour
- Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 325° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each one; set aside.
- Incorporate the fruit purée and scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a rack before inverting onto a plate.